Inside your property

Inside your home or business

We will install an internal duct from the external termination point on the outside of your property to our FJB (Fibre Junction Box) inside your property.

Internal cable

The internal cable connects the fibre from the street to the FJB inside.

Fibre Junction Box

The FJB is our equipment which terminates the fibre cable inside your property. The CPE is then connected to the FJB and will require an electrical connection. It is advisable for home owners to have these connections done close to their television set.

We provide the connection equipment and retain ownership of it. It should be left at the property if you move out.